Okay - I'm sold. Where do I sign up? I TOTALLY need to do a wiki! There is a project that I have wanted to do for a while and actually started on paper. After speaking with our art curriculum coordinator he mentioned doing something online and viola...here is my "canvas" do it on (sorry....). I wanted to do a visual glossary of the elements and principles of design that would be accessible to ALL our district art teachers - and look, this is. I'm so excited to do one of these....wow. I don't see many hurdles - perhaps that is me being naive, but it seems pretty easy to do and keep up. The wiki that I found was a districts elementary art wiki that had links to everything they do - power point presentations to what they teach, a link to the curriculum, images of student art work...everthing. I'm totally motivated to do this now.
This is a worthy battle to engage in for our district. We need some glue that binds us all together - a wiki seems like it could be it. It would allow all teachers to input their ideas, suggestions and it would be something that would be a representation of what we do. The possiblities are endless.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keli you got me - I'm on #11 it's so addictive, I did 6 to # 11 today and I'm still going!
ReplyDeleteTell me about it...I love it. I want 23 things volume 1 - 100...I would sign up for them all!
ReplyDelete