I use iTunes and I already subscribe to a few podcasts. I love this. I don't listen as quickly as I should - so I have several a library of ones that I haven't listened to...it's really starting to pile up on me. But that's okay - one day I will get to them all.
I don't really like Podcast alley. I like to see descriptions of what things are and just looking at a LONG list does nothing for me...my eyes just glaze over. I also didn't care much for EPN - there are rarely art related things that I can use - especially with art - it's a visual field. I clicked on a balance podcast and nothing came up. It may offer artist interviews - which would be okay.... This is where I like NPR - they have current interviews and I like how they interview...
I like the NPR search site and the iTunes...for me it just works well. Perhaps because I am familiar with the shows on NPR and familiar with the iTunes format.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete