I already subscribe to "This American Life" from NPR....and I love it! I love that I don't have to be listening at the "right" time -that I can listen whenever I have a minute. I used to have an almost hour commute in which I would listen to it - it was perfect timing, but now... I have a seven minute commute - but I still get "This American Life" - I get to hear Ira whenever I want - it's awesome.
http://feeds.thisamericanlife.org/talpodcast
I have listened to "All Songs Considered" before from NPR - but never had thought of podcasting it...this is going to be dangerous for me. I love music and this podcast is right up my alley - I love hearing about new artists, connecting different genres together....ooh the possibilities.
http://www.npr.org/rss/podcast.php?id=510019
How would I use them in my work? NPR alone has dozens (if not more) art related podcasts that I could have the students listen to. To many students "art" seems so far away - so ancient - these podcasts could introduce them to some modern trials and tribulations in the art world -it's wonderful!
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment