I actually reviewed two...remember the milk and 30 boxes. Both were similar as far as they both can organize your life...or so they give the impression of. I didn't care so much for 30 boxes because, being visual, I didn't like how the events looked in the boxes. The words were cut off instead of starting on a new line. Not a big deal - but being a visual person - I need it to look good as well as being functional. I can see how I would/could use both though. They both will alert you to things through either email or a text message...which I can set up on my phone...so there would never be a reason to forget an event...at least in theory. I personally like to have a planner - an old school paper planner with me (I like to doodle) - now if rememeber the milk or 30 boxes let me doodle on the page - then watch out - they would be perfect tools... (not my doodle - I borrowed it from google - but it proves the point)
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment